This movie requires Flash Player 9

Car Accident Claims

Your Car Accident Claim Specialist

Don’t know what to do after a car accident? Not sure how to process that car accident claim? No worries – we’ve got you covered.

PRO-JEX V2D will guide you through the whole process, from Accident Reporting up to Vehicle Repair.

Here’s a short guide to help you get started:

What to do after a car accident?

1. Stay Calm and Check
Try to remain calm and check if anyone is injured. Do not discuss liability or blame yet.If someone is injured, do not attempt to move the injured person and the vehicles, unless absolutely necessary. Call 995 or 999 right away for ambulance and police assistance.

2. Document and Record What Happened
It is important to take note of what happened during the accident. Try to document it as much as possible, with pictures if you can. This is very important in claiming car accident insurance.

Note down the full name, contact number, and car plate number of the other party involved. If possible, take a photo of the other party’s driving license and NRIC.

How do I Claim Insurance for the Car Accident?

1. File an Accident Report
You should file an accident report right away. Under the Motor Claims Framework (MCF), endorsed by the General Insurance Association of Singapore (GIA), you are required to file an accident report to one of the Approved Reporting Centres / Authorised Workshops within 24 hours or the next working day.

You must do this even if you are not claiming your own insurance or even when there is no damage to your vehicle. If not, your No Claim Discount (NCD) will be reduced by 5-10%, depending on your car policy and the current NCD rate you are in.

If an accident involves injury, hit-and-run, damage to a government vehicle or property, foreign vehicle, pedestrian or cyclist, a police report must be lodged. If you require car towing services, please call our 24-hour Emergency Hotline at 8668 7676.

If the accident happened outside of Singapore, file a police report at the place of occurrence immediately. Once you have returned to Singapore, report this incident to us with a copy of the police report.

2. Compile documents needed for your car accident claim
Here are the documents you need:

  • Accident Report or Police Report
  • NRIC
  • Driver’s License

3. Check what type of claim you need
Still confused? Consult with a professional auto services company, who can also help you with other types of car accident claims, such as:

Third Party Claim 

A third-party claim happens when you are a passenger who got injured after a car accident. As a passenger who got injured, you will then file your claim to your driver’s insurance company. Through this claim, you can get compensation for the injury damages, hospital bills, and property damage.

Road Accident Claim

Road accident claims may involve vehicle drivers and pedestrians. Some road accidents happen due to poor road constructions, weather conditions, and car breakdowns.


Our Accident Division will assist you in the following on your car accident claim or third party claim:

  • Accident reporting
  • Rental Vehicle replacement
  • Accident recovery
  • Legal aid (If required)
  • Bodily injury (If required)

PRO-JEX V2D will be there for you immediately post-accident, to the reporting and filing of your car accident claim, and even after you have your car repaired. From accident to recovery, we have you covered 100%. Call us for a professional consultation and assistance at 8668 7676 today.

PRO-JEX V2D is a car workshop in Kaki Bukit located at Synergy @ KB No. 25 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #03-93 / #03-94 Singapore 417800.



Synergy @ KB
25 kaki Bukit Rd 4, #03-93
Singapore 417800

Telephone 6100 7676
Email: [email protected]

Opening Hours
Showroon & Tuning hours: Mondays & Sundays, 9am to 7pm